Times, Location, and Other Info
Welcome! I am Ms. Finnigan, host of these office hours.
You are welcome to attend if:
- Office Hours come with another service or course that you purcased.
- You are a student between the ages of 11-18 whose parents have purchased a subscription.
- Your parents have purchased Office Hours as an Add On to another course.
I host my Office Hours in AdobeConnect. Here is the link to my office.
When you click on the link, you'll see that you have the option to a) download the AdobeConnect App, or 2) join the Office Hours via your browser.
It works best if you download the App. Go here to download the AdobeConnect App.
Here are the times:
Office Hours for January and February
9:30 a.m. Mountain Standard Time
(starts at 8:30 a.m. PST, 10:30 a.m. CST, 11:30 a.m. EST)
*More hours will be added if demand increases to avoid overcrowding. Office hours may eventually be segmented by age.
What to do:
First, add the dates and times to your calendar or student planner.
When you come to office hours, feel bring any literature or writing assignments that you are currently working on or any questions that you have.
If you want to talk about some of your writing:
- be sure to type it ahead of time, preferably in a Word document or a .pdf, and
- be sure that you have access to the draft on the computer you'll be using to access office hours. This way, you'll be able to upload it and we'll be able to look at it together.
If you don't have any questions, feel free to stop by just to say "hi". I would love to hear about what you're reading these days!
See you in the office!